Outdoor water use schedule: Adhere to the odd/even outdoor water use schedule based on the last digit in your street address.
The normal Water Use Regulations are in effect year round.
- Adhere to the odd/even outdoor water use schedule based on the last digit in your street address.
- Watering must occur before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m. on your assigned watering day.
- The watering day is from midnight to midnight.
- Properties with both odd and even numbered street addresses should contact Customer Service to determine the best watering schedule.
- Hoses must have water-saving shutoff nozzles to prevent free-running water.
- Swimming pools are limited to one filling per year, unless draining for repairs is necessary.
- Water shall be used for beneficial purposes only.
For more information, visit our outdoor water use page or contact Customer Service at 970-477-5451.