Celebrate and explore the new Stillwater employee housing neighborhood in Edwards.
Please join the Eagle River Water & Sanitation District board of directors and staff on Aug. 9 for a Ribbon Cutting and Open House celebration of the Stillwater employee housing project in Edwards.
You’ve seen the transformation happening behind the construction fences, here’s your chance to see what the new Stillwater neighborhood is all about!
Please register so we can plan enough food for all attendees.
- 11 to 11:30 a.m. – Speeches and ribbon-cutting ceremony
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Open house (please remove shoes before touring open units) and lunch
- Parking – available onsite, please carpool
Come for a bit or stick around – whatever fits your schedule.
Stillwater Employee Housing Project:
The $14 million capital project adds 21 units to the district’s already strong employee housing program. District staff provide vital water services to businesses and homes from East Vail through Cordillera; living within the district’s service area will shorten response time for water and wastewater emergencies and positively affect employee quality of life.
- (6) One-bedroom condos
- (13) Two-bedroom townhomes
- (2) Three-bedroom duplexes
- Solar panels – on top of all 21 covered garage spaces
- Electric vehicle charging stations – 1 single, 1 double
- Water efficient design – indoor and outdoor
- Energy efficient design – insulation, windows, walls, and roofing
- Reestablished riparian area
- Robust stormwater detention ponds
- Native and drought-tolerant plants
- Limited turf area
- Along the Eagle River in west Edwards
- Fire pit
- Picnic tables and grilling areas
- Community garden
- 21 covered parking spaces and additional surface parking