The Eagle River Water & Sanitation District schedules hourly appointments beginning at 8 a.m., Monday through Friday. Most appointments take less than an hour. For security purposes, District technicians can be identified by their uniform and red district truck with logo. All district technicians carry I.D. cards which you may request to see at any time. Please call the Customer Service department at 970.477.5451 if you have any concerns.
When contacting the district, please have your Customer/Account number and the name of the property owner readily available. The Customer/Account number can be found at the top left of your statement. A security question can be added to your account upon your request.
Contact us when:
- You are requesting a water turn on/ turn off.
- You would like to schedule a locate, tap or field location.
- You have received a letter stating that MXU battery replacement is required at your residence.
- You have received a letter stating that you have a wire, remote, or MXU problem that needs to be resolved.
- You have received a letter stating that a register replacement is required at your residence.
- You have received a letter regarding a backflow/cross connection concern.
- You have received a letter regarding a PRV (pressure-reducing valve) concern.