You can schedule an appointment with the District beginning at 8 a.m., Monday through Friday. Most appointments take less than an hour.
Contact us when:
- You are requesting a water turn on or turn off.
- You would like to schedule a locate, tap or field location.
- You have received a letter stating that MXU battery replacement is required at your residence.
- You have received a letter stating that you have a wire, remote, or MXU problem that needs to be resolved.
- You have received a letter stating that a register replacement is required at your residence.
- You have received a letter regarding a backflow/cross connection concern.
- You have received a letter regarding a PRV (pressure-reducing valve) concern.
When contacting the district, please have your Customer/Account number and the name of the property owner readily available. The Customer/Account number can be found at the top left of your statement. A security question can be added to your account upon your request.
For security purposes, District technicians can be identified by their uniform and red district truck with logo. Please call the Customer Service department at 970.477.5451 if you have any concerns.