It’s summer and the time of year when the majority of our water use is outdoors. Did you know that only ~20% of that water makes its way directly back into our rivers and streams? Therefore, it is important to conserve our vital water resources and water efficiently outdoors.
Adhere to the odd/even water use schedule based on the last digit of your home’s street address. These water use regulations are in effect year round.
Outdoor watering schedule.
- Watering may only occur before 8 a.m. and after 6 p.m. on your assigned watering day.
- The watering day is from midnight to midnight.
- There is no outdoor watering on Mondays.
- Properties with both odd and even numbered street addresses should contact Customer Service to determine the best watering schedule.
- Hoses must have water-saving shutoff nozzles to prevent free-running water.
- Swimming pools are limited to one filling per year, unless draining for repairs.
- Water shall be used for beneficial purposes only.
For more information, visit our Outdoor Water Efficiency page or contact Customer Service at 970-477-5451.